Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Free Event Tickets
Meijer and Palace.com are offering two free tickets to select events at The Palace of Auburn Hill or DTE Energy Theater when you buy two "weekly featured items" at Meijer.

To get your tickets:

1. Buy two of the featured items featured in the Meijer 1-Stop Shopper (available online at Meijer.com or in store) as part of a $20 purchase.

2. Send your Meijer reciept with the mail-in form found at Palacenet.com or in your local Meijer store and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

3. Your tickets to your chosen event will be mailed to you.

The form available online lists only out-of-date events so you'll want to call the Meijer Free Ticket Zone Hotline to see what's available. (248) 375-4046

Labels:

posted by Michelle at Bargains 4 Detroit & Beyond @ 10:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Links

Contact Me

Discover your baby with Sign Language

Local Resources

Events

Detroit Parenting

Michigan Blogroll

Attractions

Library Links

Free Admission Programs

Resident Resources

Savvy Shopping

What you should know

Coupon sites

Freebie Sites


For Fun

Free Clubs


Activities


www.theCrayolaStore.com
 
Subscribe to Bargains 4 Metro Detroit (and beyond) by Email
About Me

Name: Michelle at Bargains 4 Detroit & Beyond
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: I'm a first time mom and a life long bargain shopper. I live for the thrill of the clearance rack, I get giddy at the thought of multiple discounts, I love to watch my total go down as my coupons are added up! I cover a little bit of everything for the family from events and attractions to groceries and toys. I'm always looking out for ways to entertain, feed and clothe my family without breaking the bank.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Freebies

Get more free samples

Tags
Other Things




And More For You

Custom Search
Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER