Thursday, June 5, 2008
Other SE Michigan Bargain Blogs
Since most of my entries are focused on my neighborhood north of Detroit, I'd like to introduce you to Paula at Monroe on a Budget! I'm really excited to find another SE Michigan blog focuses on frugality.

Monroe on a Budget: Frugal Finances in Southeast Michigan is a blog featuring personal finance stories, public service announcements, frugal living tips, web resources and national and local headlines that are of interest to families on a budget in Monroe County, Mich.

You can find her on Blogs Monroe

I'd also like to thank Paula for pointing me to Me vs Debt in Ann Arbor. One of these days I'll get off my butt and update my links with a section for local blogs. When that day comes you'll find them at the top of the list.

Labels:

posted by Michelle at Bargains 4 Detroit & Beyond @ 7:48 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 6, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Blogger Paula Wethington said…

    Thanks for the intro : )

    By the way, I found your site on Frugal Hacks blogroll.

    It took me awhile to check in here because I couldn't remember my google / blogger account password ... duh!

     
  • At June 6, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Blogger Michelle at Bargains 4 Detroit & Beyond said…

    Thank you for the intro too! There's such a big world of bargain blogs out there that's it's nice to find some neighbors! Especially since frugal blogs with a local flavor are very much needed.

    That's good to know about Frugal Hacks. I was wondering if that blog roll would produce results since it's so huge! I know I've scrolled through it so I guess I should have known others would too.

    You know, I really need to try to remember how to change the comments to allow open source. I'll see if I can get it figured out. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Links

Contact Me

Discover your baby with Sign Language

Local Resources

Events

Detroit Parenting

Michigan Blogroll

Attractions

Library Links

Free Admission Programs

Resident Resources

Savvy Shopping

What you should know

Coupon sites

Freebie Sites


For Fun

Free Clubs


Activities


www.theCrayolaStore.com
 
Subscribe to Bargains 4 Metro Detroit (and beyond) by Email
About Me

Name: Michelle at Bargains 4 Detroit & Beyond
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: I'm a first time mom and a life long bargain shopper. I live for the thrill of the clearance rack, I get giddy at the thought of multiple discounts, I love to watch my total go down as my coupons are added up! I cover a little bit of everything for the family from events and attractions to groceries and toys. I'm always looking out for ways to entertain, feed and clothe my family without breaking the bank.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Freebies

Get more free samples

Tags
Other Things




And More For You

Custom Search
Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER